Australia’s financial services sector is the biggest contributor to the national economy, employing 450,000 people, with a rocksteady reputation.
Yet despite the envious strength of our major banks and their often significant investments in technology, some may already be falling behind customer expectations. The success of tap-and-go technology in cards has quickly become yesterday’s glory, with many Australians already eager to embrace digital versions of a bank’s flagship product – the home loan.
This free white paper discusses:
- Australia’s rapid digital adoption
- Refocus on the customer experience
- Managing the risks of big data
- Fin-techs and banks: partner or compete?
- Technology and profitability
Complete the form on the right to get immediate access to this white paper.